Monday, November 07, 2005

THE WEEKS THAT WERE


.....hectic.. busy and strenious, that were my past few weeks.. two midterms on the same day... that was like a roller coaster ride for me. .. and a term paper due tommorrow and another midterm day after... these should keep me busy for a while.. the classes daily and the job.. my god.. life has become so god damn painful.. no time to cook at home.. so all that goes into my stomach is junk.. eveything is so chaotic...all mumbo jumbo... but midsti of all this crap i am making time to go and play some squash(or raquet ball as it is called here)... its the best game to release your frustrations.. just picture the ball to be all your worries and hit it.. man the sense of satisfacion is amazing.. and its a good excersise as well.. and i need some very badly.... this god damn weather.. you don sweat a bit and u get dehydrated and drink more and more liquid... and no sweat so more visits to the bogs... getting very frustrated here... damn i hate this place.. and damn i hate this god dman subject.. feels like a mistake to have opted for my masters.. damn the fuckin obligations and restrictions in life.. i hate it here .. home is the place to be and materials is not for me....should have realised that earlier... it is not too far beyond when im going to regret my decision and pay for it big time... well... alls well that ends well.. so hopefully i end well..

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown!!! said...

Hahaha.... idhi chethulu kaleka akulu pattukovadam antaaru...burning hands..touching leaves..:)))hehe..:))

1:23 AM  
Blogger Sai K said...

enti bey... template marchav...

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he he he!! man atleast ur doing ur masters..i am still doing my bachelors..hope ur not into health field..which I am....so trust me...life can get worse...just kidding..cheerr up man..it aint'all that bad....good luck...nice blog..

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home